The Port Manatee Propeller Club, chartered by the Propeller Club of the United States, is dedicated to the enhancement and well being of all maritime community interests on a local, national and international basis. The club promotes the maritime industry through its many programs and by partnering with similar organizations. Its goal is to educate legislators and the public as to the importance and necessity of all waterborne commerce.
Since 2005, the Port Manatee Propeller Club has established itself with a solid membership serving Tampa Bay’s maritime community.
Benefits of Membership
There are many benefits to joining the International Propeller Club. These include:
- Invitations to members-only events that provide you the ability to network with other maritime community members.
- Meeting and engaging elected officials and government representatives.
- Being part of a dynamic community of maritime professionals dedicated to improving water transportation and our intermodal transportation system.
- Many social events throughout the year to help you build personal and business relationships with others in the maritime community.
- Leadership opportunities in your industry.